radioamerica

Remember the good old Days, when we could just sit down and listen to a good ole' story, the days of glory and honor, come join us at the living room and listen to some fun times. How we could let our hair down and relax.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

new post

The Great Gildersleeve 411019 ep008 School Pranks
November 28, 2006 05:00PM
clickhere Visit the Radio America Store web site.Buy your 50 mp3 for
&5.00

old time radio chat forum

Affordable Web Hosting $5.99 A month

Classic Radio Pictures

Enjoy The Blues

Visit The Uncleshag

Gospel Round Up

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Scott Clements said…

    Hi, Richard.

    Sorry for posting here, but I couldn't find your email address. I found your blog on the net and thought you might be interested in this:

    I am now prepping to make my first feature film, 'The Scarlet Avenger', based on my student short. The picture is a rip-roaring tribute to all the 1940s action/adventure serials, especially 'Spy Smasher', 'Secret Service In Darkest Africa' and 'King of the Royal Mounted'.

    You can download the student short here:

    http://ia311528.us.archive.org/2/items/
    ScottC.ClementsTheScarletAvenger/
    The_Scarlet_Avenger.m4v

    I've also started a blog that will chronicle my journey to make the feature.

    http://scarletavenger.blogspot.com/

    Finally, I was recently interviewed on 'The Paunch Stevenson Show' podcast. I discuss the making of the short, the planned feature, my love of the old serials and my adventures in the film biz.

    http://www.paunchstevenson.com/shows/
    paunch-stevenson-show-063.mp3

    Hope you enjoy it and would love to hear from you.

    Sincerely,

    Scott C. Clements
    Toronto, Canada

    P.S. You can also find the short (in 3 separate chapters) on YouTube.com, but it looks nowhere near as nice. It's also available at the Itunes Music Store as a free podcast - looks great on the video Ipod!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home